Casey Verrichia is a third-year law student and one of the Executive Editors for the NSLB. He is originally from Doylestown, Pennsylvania and graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. Casey has previously worked at the Department of Homeland Security under the Immigration and Customs Enforcement department and the D.C. Superior Court. After graduation, he will pursue a career at the U.S. Navy JAG Corps. Casey initially joined the NSLB because the topics were intriguing but as time went on, he wanted to put himself in a leadership position to contribute to the Brief and help make it a staple in the national security law arena. He also enjoys working with like-minded individuals who enjoy national security law and its continuously evolving nature.
Loading...You are here: Home > Casey Verrichia
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- Backdoors: National Security versus the Fourth Amendment
- Human Rights Derogation in France in Response to Terrorism
- Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and Free Speech: How far is too far?
- Supreme Court Approves Change to Rule 41 Search and Seizure Warrants for Electronic Property
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- A Modern Slavery Act for the United States
- About NSLB
- Legal Implications of Detaining the Latest American Enemy Combatant
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!