Casey Verrichia is a third-year law student and one of the Executive Editors for the NSLB. He is originally from Doylestown, Pennsylvania and graduated from the University of Connecticut with a Bachelors degree in Political Science. Casey has previously worked at the Department of Homeland Security under the Immigration and Customs Enforcement department and the D.C. Superior Court. After graduation, he will pursue a career at the U.S. Navy JAG Corps. Casey initially joined the NSLB because the topics were intriguing but as time went on, he wanted to put himself in a leadership position to contribute to the Brief and help make it a staple in the national security law arena. He also enjoys working with like-minded individuals who enjoy national security law and its continuously evolving nature.
Loading...You are here: Home > Casey Verrichia
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- Data Security Playing an Increasing Role in Corporate Liability
- About NSLB
- Human Rights Derogation in France in Response to Terrorism
- Defining Freedom of Speech in an Age of Extremism
- Punitive Strikes, Keeping the Seas Safe
- The Impact of Infrastructure on National Security
- “Operational Preparation of the Environment”: “Covert Action” By Any Other Name?
- The Spirit of North Americanism for Security and Diplomacy: A Case Study of the U.S. - Mexico Border
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!