Cynthia Arellano is a second-year law student and the Communications Editor for the NSLB. She is originally from Miami, Florida and graduated from Florida International University with a Bachelors degree in Political Science and a minor in Psychology. Cynthia has worked at private legal firms such as Pollack & Rosen PA and the Simon Trial Firm and interned at the Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office this past summer. She joined the Brief because she has always been interested in the field of national security law and has always wanted to be a part of and contribute to an ever-evolving realm of the law.
Loading...You are here: Home > Cynthia Arellano
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- Backdoors: National Security versus the Fourth Amendment
- Human Rights Derogation in France in Response to Terrorism
- Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, and Free Speech: How far is too far?
- Supreme Court Approves Change to Rule 41 Search and Seizure Warrants for Electronic Property
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- A Modern Slavery Act for the United States
- About NSLB
- Legal Implications of Detaining the Latest American Enemy Combatant
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!