Ryan Johnston is a second-year law student and the Online Editor for the NSLB. He is originally from New Holland, Pennsylvania and graduated from Franklin & Marshall College with a dual Bachelors degree in Government and Business Organization and Society. Ryan has worked at a private firm, Kling & Fanning, and at TechFreedom. He joined the Brief because it seemed like the best place to write about what interested him while being able to further his ability to meet and speak with people that can help make a difference in the information security sector. You can read some of Ryan’s work at: http://nationalsecuritylawbrief.com/ransomware-limitations-legal-system.
Loading...You are here: Home > Ryan Johnston
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- A Modern Slavery Act for the United States
- Constitutionality of the No Fly List
- The Cyber Intelligence Sharing and Protection Act (CISPA): Another SOPA?
- Drones and Unintended Consequences
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- Casey Verrichia
- Supreme Court Approves Change to Rule 41 Search and Seizure Warrants for Electronic Property
- The Kurdish Referendum and the Possibility of Secession: A US Choice
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!