By Jennifer Goss In August 2016, Sergeant (Sgt.) Bowe Bergdahl’s defense team filed a motion to dismiss all charges against him, claiming that Senator John McCain made comments that could unlawfully influence Bergdahl’s case and impact his right to due process. Sgt. Bergdahl was charged in 2015 with desertion and misbehavior before the enemy after […]Read More →
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- Legal Implications of Detaining the Latest American Enemy Combatant
- The Implications of the Federal Definition of Domestic Terrorism
- “Operational Preparation of the Environment”: “Covert Action” By Any Other Name?
- Issues with Designating Election Infrastructure as Critical Infrastructure
- Implications of the Criminal Jurisdiction Article of the Visiting Forces Agreement between the United States and the Philippines
- Constitutionality of the No Fly List
- Challenge to the Court of Military Commission Review
- Legally Fighting Foreign Entities
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!