By Lauren Stimpert Since at least 2015, China has been constructing a series of artificial islands, including building on Mischief Reef in the Spratly Island chain. China’s artificial islands are intended for military purposes, outfitted with airways and military hangers. While Hague Tribunal’s ruling struck down China’s claim, invalidating their South China Sea claim, China […]Read More →
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- Data Security Playing an Increasing Role in Corporate Liability
- About NSLB
- Human Rights Derogation in France in Response to Terrorism
- Defining Freedom of Speech in an Age of Extremism
- Punitive Strikes, Keeping the Seas Safe
- The Impact of Infrastructure on National Security
- “Operational Preparation of the Environment”: “Covert Action” By Any Other Name?
- The Spirit of North Americanism for Security and Diplomacy: A Case Study of the U.S. - Mexico Border
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!