By Jennifer Goss In August 2016, Sergeant (Sgt.) Bowe Bergdahl’s defense team filed a motion to dismiss all charges against him, claiming that Senator John McCain made comments that could unlawfully influence Bergdahl’s case and impact his right to due process. Sgt. Bergdahl was charged in 2015 with desertion and misbehavior before the enemy after […]Read More →
Most Viewed (Last 48h)
- CIA or DoD: Clarifying the Legal Framework Applicable to the Drone Authority Debate
- North Korea and The Outer Space Treaty
- Backdoors: National Security versus the Fourth Amendment
- “Operational Preparation of the Environment”: “Covert Action” By Any Other Name?
- A Modern Slavery Act for the United States
- Shooting Down North Korean Missiles: A Legal Last Resort
- North Korean Missiles and the Legal Implications for the United States
- A Fourth Amendment Sunset: The FISA 702 Program Reauthorization
- Legal Implications of Detaining the Latest American Enemy Combatant
- The Impact of Infrastructure on National Security
Follow us on TwitterMy Tweets
Like NSLB on FB
Subscribe to Our Blog!